JOHNNIE WALKER BLUE LABEL - 750 ML
Only 2 left in stock - order soon.
Add a free printed gift note at checkout!
Join the CWS vault today and save 60% off the monthly membership fee. As part of the CWS Membership Vault, you'll receive:
- 10% OFF sitewide on every purchase including sale items.
- FREE (2-5 Business days) Ground Shipping with no order minimum required.
- First product re-stock alerts
- First-order rights on limited and allocated items.
- Access to our exclusive members-only site (coming soon)
- FREE mystery vault gifts!
- No hidden fees / No contract / Cancel anytime*
- Once this subscription is added to your cart discounts and free shipping will be applied automatically to your purchase.
- Limited to 3 different shipping address
- Not Valid for Corporate orders
- Monthly Billing of $19.95
*If you choose to cancel your CWS Vault Monthly Membership, you must cancel 5 days prior to your membership renewal date. Failure to cancel 5 days prior to membership renewal will result in your payment method being charged for the following month.
Johnnie Walker Blue is an exceptional treasure. This charming blend is made from some of Scotland’s rarest and most phenomenal Scotch Whiskies. It is rich and smoky like no other, with lusciously smooth crumbling waves of dynamic flavor. The first rushing flavors on the palate are hazelnuts, honey, sheer, and tumble, before delivering mysterious secrets like dark chocolate, ginger, kumquats, and sandalwood. A rich honey confection emanates, followed by hints of dried fruits and pepper, before an impossibly lengthy, lingering, smooth finish of thoroughly balanced, soft smoke.
The history behind Johnnie Walker Blue Label interestingly enough dates back to 1990, when Johnnie Walker, a company that is obsessed with consistency with their products, reached into some of their reserve casks and created a blend out of multiple whiskies. It is rumored that some of the rarest whiskies that can be 60 years old are mixed with other newer blends to create the signature and sought-after smooth and light taste.
Due to the rarity of the ingredients, the nearly guaranteed consistency and the unique scent (Hazelnut, honey, sherry and oranges) and flavor notes (ginger, sandalwood, dark chocolate, dried fruit and pepper), Johnnie Walker Blue Label is one of the most popular whiskies available today, likely to please just about anyone.Watch "Joy Will Take you Further" by Johnnie Walker: