Items 1 to 10 of 15 total
- Looking forward to drink this j w blue
- Really good reviews, I just got recommended to try it
Quality Price ValueReview by Marcelo kov (Posted on 12/9/2019)
- Relaxed Pleasure
- Weird subject title I know - but, JW Blue delivers that unique feeling of: end of a busy day, to enjoying the moment, to chilling on a beach or mountain top somewhere.... knowing you have nothing to do but be in the moment...no work, cell phones, kids, bills, etc.. That feeling alone is worth the price tag - - seriously, buy some, pour yourself a glass, sip, close your eyes & enjoy. Ya, it won’t last forever - but for those few mins... #priceless
Quality Price ValueReview by PT 911 (Posted on 12/28/2018)
- Well Worth the Price for Taste...
- I have tasted many blended scotches and most are better than most single malt scotches. JW Blue takes it a step beyond and has a great selection in their blend. Smooth and easy on the palate with great flavors and never a harsh finish. Should be around $170-190 but retail is usually $200+. This site selling at this price makes it an awesome buy!
Quality Price ValueReview by Jack B. (Posted on 12/25/2016)
- Simply the best
- I figured that there are two types of whisky lovers out there, those who love jw blue and those who hate it. Count me among those happy enough to appreciate this incredibly exquisite blend.
Quality Price ValueReview by Anonymous (Posted on 12/25/2016)
- What a fantastic present - more enjoyable than a Wii.
- I was lucky enough to have been given a bottle for Xmas 2 years ago. A fantastic drinking experience is the only way I can describe it. What a fantastic present - more enjoyable than a Wii.
Quality Price ValueReview by Baldy090471 (Posted on 12/25/2016)
- The initial flavor is very soft peat.
- I take a little sip and am surprised by how weighty this scotch is in the mouth. A medium to full body that rolls on the tongue while it is being savored. The initial flavor is very soft peat. I am surprised how much peat the flavor profile delivers. Smooth, rich, corona cigar smoke, a spice box with ginger follows against a malty background.
Quality Price ValueReview by Jason's Scotch Whisky Reviews (Posted on 12/25/2016)
- Anyone who knows their whiskey knows how good it is
- JohnnyWalker BLUE, what can a man say about this blend. Anyone who knows their whiskey knows how good it is. I have recommended it to family and friends for years and will continue to do so. Try it and say you do not love it then I would have to call you a liar!!!!
Quality Price ValueReview by Bazza (Posted on 12/25/2016)
- The best drink I've ever had.
- I haven't had very many single malts, but of the ones I've tried, I haven't liked very many of them either. This is not only the best whiskey I've ever had, blended or otherwise, but it's the best drink I've ever had.
Quality Price ValueReview by Highbread (Posted on 12/25/2016)
- Pure class!!
- Blue Label without doubt the best! I open a bottle every Xmas day and I love the taste the smell and no hangover the next day! Pure class!!
Quality Price ValueReview by SunnyG (Posted on 12/25/2016)
- This bottle began my journey into the wonderful world of Whisky
- I dipped my $30 Arturo Anejo Reserva Viejo No.77 Cigar in this wonderful blend and simply enjoyed this great blend for New Year''s Eve. This bottle began my journey into the wonderful world of Whisky and cannot thank it enough for turning me to a world of sheer class.
Quality Price ValueReview by J.J. (Posted on 12/25/2016)
Items 1 to 10 of 15 total