Matured in refill American oak containers before being done in first fill European oak Sherry barrels, DoubleWood is a fabulous sample of what the Balvenie refinery can make, even at 12 years.
- I found a scotch that everyone loves.
- My friends usually have a whiskey tasting event every week at my friends home. I bought this bottle last month and brought it over this past week. Everyone was talking about the quality and the taste of this scotch whiskey. I will have to buy more in the future.
Price Quality ValueReview by Jimmy (Posted on 1/28/2019)
- I received this bottle as a gift and this was the best scotch whiskey I tasted.
- In love with the flavor and smokiness. This scotch whiskey was master crafted in order for it to get the best flavor and uses the finest ingredients to develop the scent and aftertaste.
Price Quality ValueReview by Sylvia (Posted on 1/28/2019)
- Balvenie Double Wood is a classic and my top 5 scotch whiskey
- I have many bottles in my collection, however this is one makes my top 5. I will always keep one of these in my cabinet. I also drink Balvenie 12 Double Wood at work when celebrating with my clientele and partners.
Price Quality ValueReview by Brandon (Posted on 1/28/2019)
- Got this as a gift. I don't drink a lot but when I do I drink this.`
- I fell in love with the flavor and scent of this scotch whiskey. This is one of the finer scotch whiskey's out there. I really fell in love with this flavor and aftertaste.
Price Quality ValueReview by Dylan (Posted on 1/28/2019)
- The Best Whiskey for under $100.00
- I loved the smokiness and the slow burning taste of this whiskey. Balvenie 12 Year Old DoubleWood Scotch Whiskey has a strong smokey flavor and is double distilled in oak casks. I fell in love with this flavor right away.
Price Quality ValueReview by Travis (Posted on 1/28/2019)
- Outstanding Flavor and Aftertaste
- Balvenie 12 Year Old DoubleWood Scotch Whiskey is a great way to enjoy a closed deal or celebrate life with your friends and loved ones.
Price Quality ValueReview by Austin (Posted on 1/28/2019)