Amarula Cream Liqueur (750ml)
Add a free printed gift note at checkout!
Once this subscription is added to your cart discounts and free shipping will be applied automatically to your purchase.
Join the CWS vault today and save 60% off the monthly membership fee. As part of the CWS Membership Vault, you'll receive:
- 10% OFF sitewide on every purchase including sale items
- FREE (2-5 Business days) Ground Shipping on orders over $50
- Special Offers
- FREE mystery vault gifts in every shipment
- Limited to 3 different shipping addresses
- Not Valid for Corporate orders
- Monthly Billing of $19.95
- Vault Membership requires a 3-month minimum start-up commitment
*If you choose to cancel your CWS Vault Monthly Membership, you must cancel 5 days prior to your membership renewal date. Failure to cancel 5 days prior to membership renewal will result in your payment method being charged for the following month.
This San Francisco World Spirits Competition DOUBLE GOLD 2019 cream liqueur from Amarula is made from sugar, cream, and the fruit of the South African Marula tree. Relatively complex and not overly sweet, Amarula is a decadent sip that is sure to please!
- Type: Cream liqueur
- Brand: Amarula
- Region: South Africa
- ABV: 17%
- Flavor Experience: Fresh, smooth and well-rounded. Fruity and nutty with hints of honey, nougaty caramel, sweet cream, and a subtle citrus
- Suggestions: Try it in a White Russian or a Springbok cocktail!
On the wide-open plains of Africa grows a tree uncultivated by man. The Marula tree only grows in one area on the entire planet: the warm, frost-free regions of sub-equatorial Africa. The hand-picked Marula fruit is fermented, double-distilled and matured for two years in French oak before being blended with the finest fresh cream. This smooth and creamy liqueur is both fruity and nutty with hints of honey, nougaty caramel, and sweet cream folded with a subtle citrus aroma for a flavor that is full-bodied and coats the tongue.
Wine Enthusiast 90pts
San Francisco World Spirits Competition DOUBLE GOLD 2019